Come and join GCROA Pilates Class by a certified trainer.
Class will be every Saturday & Sunday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm starting in December. All you need is a yoga mat & dumb bells 1kg each or one full water bottle. Fee is about RM100 per person per month but this will depend on how many participants there are.
So, hurry up peeps as seats are limited!!! Please contact Mary Lowdik @ 012 2688675 or Sharmila @ 012 216455 for more details.
Pilates is beneficial for people of all ages, aptitudes and fitness levels, Pilates is more than a passing exercise trend. Pilates conditions the body from head to toe with a no-to low-impact approach suitable for all ages and abilities. It requires patience and practice, but results will follow. Pilates practice can:
- Improve strength, flexibility and balance
- Tone and build long, lean muscles to support the core
- Challenge deep abdominal muscles to support the core
- Engage the mind and enhance body awareness
- Condition the efficient patterns of movement making the body less prone to injury
- Reduce stress, relieve tension, boost energy through deep stretching
- Restore postural alignment
- Create a stronger, more flexible spine
- Promote recovery from strain or injury
- Enhance mobility, agility and stamina
- Improve the way your body looks and feels and many more other benefits